Your hair is a miracle of nature. It both protects you and makes you look good. A majority of people, in spite of using expensive, products, still suffer from hair ailments such as hair fall, balding, dandruff and more. Written by India's leading trichologist, an expert in issues related to hair, this book answers questions such as :
• What does my hair say about my health?
• Is hair loss hereditary?
• Can it be prevented?
• What can I do to prevent hair fall?
• Can shampoos and cosmetics actually arrest hair fall?
• Is hair loss reversible?
• When should I seek medical intervention?
• The truth about medical treatment/s l' or hair loss Do hair transplants and do they really work?
This book covers everything you every wanted to know about the one thing that makes you look your best - HAIR.
- Additional Information
Author Akshay Batra Publisher Embassy Books s Binding Paperback Language English Pages 226 ISBN-13 9789381860335